Help Desk Software Review - Zendesk

2 comments
Here is the review of help desk software, Zendesk.

Screenshot of the page :



From the service provider,

"Web-based help desk software with an elegant support ticket system  and a self-service customer support platform. Agile, smart and convenient."

Pros : 
  • Easy and intuitive interface with self service support.
  • Customizable interface makes it easy to insert your own logos and branding
  • Zendesk has included widgets which allows you to integrate data from outside the help desk. 
  • Iphone mobile application
Cons :
  • $95 a month for 5 agents (there are plans for 1 and 2 users as well)  with additional charges for more than five “agents,” even on premium-level accounts.

2 comments:

  1. What I love about Zendesk is that I can install it on my iphone and so I can check my support mails wherever I go. Customer support reps would really benefit from the features provided by Zendesk. If in case you need to outsource your customer service, I'd recommend that you check out Staff.com which provides full time online workers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happyfox is an light and intuitive alternative to Zendesk. It is cloud-based customer support software developed by Tenmiles Technologies Pvt Ltd. Bharathi Priya, please do provide feedback on the functionality of this software. For further info, contact me at aarti@tenmiles.com

    ReplyDelete