LiveTime ITSM Service Management to sync with Outlook, iCal, Google Calendar and Groupwise

3 comments
LiveTime Software, a leading provider of On-Premise and SaaS based Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announced a preview of its forthcoming LiveTime 7 ITSM solution based on HTML5. LiveTime 7 will further define the next generation of Cloud based ITSM solutions with the ability to sync the LiveTime Calendar with virtually any calendaring system that supports the webcal or ical format, including Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook 2007 and 2003, Apple iCloud and Novell Groupwise.



Read more at http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2012/03/21/livetime-itsm-service-management-sync-outlook-ical-google-calendar-and-groupwise

3 comments:

  1. web development company india
    The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intersting and beautiful blog lovely presentation thanks for sharing your views...Microsoft Outlook Support|Outlook Support

    ReplyDelete
  3. I delight in, cause I found exactly what I was
    having a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    Also see my website > request data from Microsoft exchange server message fix

    ReplyDelete