Help Desk Software Review

Leave a Comment
Hi,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Really happy to get 20,000 views just in a couple of months.

So, just sharing about my experience with this blog. I just started this blog to give a compact portal for all help desk reviews, news and everything about IT help desk software. I gradually added so many options like advertising and submitting article @ http://it-help-desk-software.blogspot.com.

I am happy to see so many people, submitted their articles and asked for advertising space here. The requests are still under moderation and you will receive a mail when confirmed.



So coming to the point, you may think why i have given the title as "help desk software review".

Yes. I dedicate this post to all my visitors to promote their help desk software or submit review about their favourite help desk.

Use the comment section to say your review. Dont forget to add the website url.

0 comments:

Post a Comment